Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WE'RE BACK ON TRACK WITH MORE TV SHIT!!!!!!

THIS WEEK'S TRIVIA QUESTION WILL APPEAR ON MY TWITTER AT 1PM PDT (4PM EDT) THIS FRIDAY 5 AUGUST 2011.

First of all, I am sorry for going away for so long; I know there are tens of you that were shaken to the depths of your mortal coil by the Cave's absence.  The good news is: I'm now back!  But I'm going to keep this short as hell as I'm rather busy and really, really, really fucking important.

I've given away a very cool TV-related prize already and I decided there was room for one more before I blow the doors off this shit with the last two movie prizes of the Summer.  However, that don't mean this week's prize is no slouch, and I have a feeling that a hell of a lot of you are going to be pushing and shoving (Internetally speaking) to get your hands on this.

This week, the Summer Movie Cave is spitting out TWO copies of the PARTY DOWN Complete Series on DVD.



Simply put, this is one of the greatest TV shows ever, and I mean that sincerely.  It was a passion project for everyone involved, from the writers to the cast to the producers and on and on and on.  They generally didn't get much notice for it and had to produce it on a shoestring budget, and isn't it always under those conditions that the best stuff springs from?  In any event, it was note-perfect in writing and performance, and saying that it's one of my favorites is a hideous understatement.

If you're not a fan of the show, talk to someone who is and watch them go red in the face trying to explain their excitement for it.  If you're already a fan of the show, I'll expect to see you front and center on Twitter this Friday.

Next week we come back even bigger, and the week after that, for the final giveaway of the Summer...well, shit.  You're just not going to believe THAT one.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good show! Are we having fun yet?

    ReplyDelete