Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

LET'S GET EXTENDED, USE SOME SEXUAL METAPHORS

THIS WEEK'S TRIVIA QUESTION WILL APPEAR ON MY TWITTER ON FRIDAY 19 AUGUST 2011 AT 1PM PDT (4PM EDT).  PLAN ACCORDINGLY, SCOUNDRELS.

I am not going to lie: the last few weeks have been rough.  A little in a good way (work, and that I have it to do) and a little in a bad way, (fuck you, strep throat!).  Basically, I've been annihilated, but I know you don't care, so I'm going to make this short.  And then next week, our last Summer Movie Cave week, I'm going to write you a big, wet kiss goodbye and blow your fucking minds.

And luckily, this week's prize really needs no introduction.  What's said about the movies has been said.  What's written has been written.  There's nothing I can add...except that I'm giving away two of these:

Don't call it a comeback.

That's right: this week, I'm giving away two copies of THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY: EXTENDED EDITION.  If just having the theatrical releases on Blu-ray ain't good enough, by dammit, this had better be.

God luck, trolls.

1 comment: